Here is how to submit to Yandex.
1. Go to http://webmaster.yandex.ru
2. Submit your URL in that section, and enter the captcha code in the next box and then submit.
3. You will need to verify your site, I find the easy is the .txt file method , simply create a text file with the name they give you and upload it to the root of your site.
4. Click verify.
I use Google Chrome since it has built in translation from russian to english, makes using their site a whole lot easier.
HOSTV- Their server crashed and they deleted my vps.
DME hosting – Their server crashed and they deleted my vps.
More information on my horrible experience with DME hosting … I am still fighting to them on a weekly basis they will not allow me to cancel my account and to stop charging my credit card company. They keep telling me they can’t find my account and don’t know how to look it up.
Here is some of DME responses:
1. You lost all my data.
“–Backups are your responsibility, we do not make backups for you unless you paid for them. In that case, you are fully responsible for any data obviously.”
2. Your service was out for days I need a refund I don’t want to use your service.
“–This was because out of good faith we tried to get data off the other servers, however that DC was extremely hard to work with. We weren’t obligated to retrieve data, but we tried anyways.”
3. I want all my money back, this is a scam. I can’t even get into my account. I have supplied my account information and all the details of my account with you below.
“–We receive thousands of payments, what makes you think we know which is yours? Did you pay via paypal, credit card, google checkout, alertpay, etc…”
I see they operate off a PO box somewhere is Arizona. I am filing a complaint with the attorney generals office and contacting a lawyer.