To find your SIM card number, from the home screen:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- The entry titled ICCID is your SIM card number.
I did a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium on a Sony Laptop today and when windows booted it would hang on this:
Setting up personalized settings Microsoft Windows Media Player
After reading some articles I found very few solutions that were workable to resolve.
Here is how to fix…
1. Do a hard reset
2. Boot into safe mode
3. Go to Control Panel–>Programs
4. On the left side select turn windows features on/off
5. Deselect all items
6. Click OK
Windows will now load properly.
1. Do all your windows updates,reboot if needed.
2. Go to Control Panel–>Programs
3. On the left side select turn windows features on/off
4. Select the items you would like to turn back on.
5. Click OK
Windows 7 should still work fine..