This procedure will allow system managers to grant users the ability to send on the behalf of other users:
- Log onto the server running Exchange.
- Run Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Find the user’s account that you want to be able to send on behalf of, and open up the account properties.
- Select the “Exchange General” tab.
- Click Delivery Options
- Click Add and add the user (or users) that are to be granted permission to send on behalf of this account.
- Click OK to close the “Delivery Options” dialog.
- Click OK to close the account properties dialog..