The Kindle currently supports PDF files inherently, you can just copy them into /documents folder. Plug the kindle into a available usb port in your computer and then copy the file over to the folder /documents. Make sure it shows that its in USB storage mode on the kindle.
When opening Microsoft Outlook, an error message is displayed. The exact error message varies between Outlook versions, but will be similar to one of the following:
The add-in D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\scanemal.dll could not be installed or loaded
The add-in C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfeeVirusScan\scanemal.dll could not be found
Unable to load C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scanemal.dll You may be out of memory out of system resources, or missing a dll.file
Could not load plugin C:\Program Files\McAfee\Managed VirusScan\VScan\Scanemal.xxxxxxx.dll
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Scanotlk.dll
The Add-in “Outlook Scan” (C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Scanotlk.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Uninstall the Add-in if no update is available.
The add-in C:\McAfee\8.5i\Scanotlk.dll could not be installed or loaded.
The Add-in “Outlook Scan” (C:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Scanotlkl.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an
update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.
Remove the Exchange Scan Add-in via Outlook
To remove the Exchange Scan Add-in:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. From the menu click Tools, Options.
3. Click the Other tab.
4. Click Advanced Options.
5. In the lower part of the window click Add-in Manager .
6. Uncheck Exchange Scan.
7. Click OK until all windows are closed.
8. Close and reopen Outlook.
For Outlook 2007:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Click Tools, Trust Center, add ins.
3. Located in the bottom right corner is the option Manage.
4. From the the drop-down list, select Exchange Client Extension and click Go.
5. In the Add In Manager window, deselect Exchange Scan and click OK.
6. Close and re-open Outlook.